This access is available for users who login with their email address. It is not available for team-based logins.
- Login at mobile.threadlearning.com and choose Start a Session from the menu.
- Click the drop-down symbol (triangle, right) to select a student.
- Click to place a checkmark next to programs to be run in today's session.
- Tap View Current Session (blue area, bottom) to view your drawer/session area.
- Use large score controls to collect data. Click the magnifying glass (next to the program name) for "focus mode" to log scores individually for multiple targets.
- Controls for session skills turn white when completed and graphed. Scores for behaviors are graphed overnight.
- Tap the menu next to each program (3 vertical dots) and End Program to end early or to graph unlimited trial programs. Explore this menu for more features.
Access the Data Collection Area and Choose a Student
To access data collection and select a student:
- Navigate to mobile.threadlearning.com and login. Click here to learn more about logins.
- Click Start a Session from the menu.
- Users will see a student name under the "Start a Session" heading. Click the small triangle (right) to open a drop-down list of students assigned to you.
- Select the student you are working with.
Please note, if users do not have any students assigned to them, please contact a supervisor. Click here to learn about managing students.
Select Programs for a Session
To select programs for a session:
- Under the student's name there will be two sections, "Behavior Board Setup" and "Session Skills Setup."
- Select today's programs by checking the box near each program name under the "Behavior Board Setup" and "Session Skills Setup" sections.
- If the student does not have any programs to choose from, a supervisor should now add programs. Click here to learn more about setting up a program book.
Please note, each program has a menu on the program selection screen.
The Menu options are:
- Enter Score: Manually enter a score and date. Interval programs cannot be placed in the session drawer, but users can manually enter the score here.
- Edit Program: Easy access to edit the program including its targets.
- Use of this feature should be determined by internal policy guidelines.
Take Session Data
- Once programs are selected (above) tap the blue area to "View Current Session". This takes directs users to their session drawer or work area shown below.
- Take data with (+) (-), or for duration programs, play/pause.
Saving / Graphing
Session Skills programs: Make sure trials are completed. For a ten trial program, once users hit 10 trials the buttons will turn white (inactive). That means the data point has been graphed.
If trials need to be ended manually, click the menu and select End Program to stop and graph. The buttons will turn white (inactive), indicating the data has been graphed. This is REQUIRED to graph an unlimited trial program, or to end early, (e.g., after 7 of your 10 trials).
Behavior programs: these will be graphed overnight. If other instructors have collected data on the same student and program, it will graph collectively.
Close a Session
There are multiple ways to clear a session screen after data has been graphed. Use the method that fits with your workflow best.
To close a session:
- Tap Close on the overflow menu to close programs individually, as needed.
- Programs can also be left after they have been graphed. Tap Run Again on the overflow menu to start fresh in the next session.
- Tap X (upper right) to close the session screen and return to the program selection screen.
- Uncheck any remaining programs on the program selection screen, if needed. This also empties the session screen for next time.