Last Updated: P20191018SBL
How to access Thread's reports and charts on Thread's web browser, or charts via Thread's iPad app. These instructions are for customers who login with their own individual email address (not for team platform).
Thread's reports and charts on the web
Sign in with your email address and personal password. Either:
- Go to www.threadlearning.com and click the Login link, OR
- Go directly to mobile.threadlearning.com to login.
Download reports on the web
All reports are editable. The Progress Report and Session Note Report are Word documents; the Billing and Raw Data reports are each Excel spreadsheets.
- From the menu, click Download Reports to see the list of reports that are available.
- Choose the report type you want.
- Click the student drop-down list and select the student. (The billing report bypasses this step since it covers the entire organization.)
- Enter the date range you need. (The raw data report bypasses this step and downloads the complete history.)
- Click Download. Long reports can take a few minutes to download so please keep the browser window open.
Print or export Thread's charts on the web
- From the menu, click View Charts.
- Click the student's name area, and choose the student you want from the drop-down list.
- Click on the program drop-down list (far right) and choose the chart you want.
- Under the student's name, click Print Chart.
- Select your destination (e.g., printer, PDF, google drive) and click Print.
Print or export Thread's charts on the iPad
Use this method to print or export a chart.
- Tap the Charts tab in the top-middle of Thread's screen.
- Use the drop-down menus to select a student's name and program.
- Tap Print Chart located on the left, under the student's name.
- If no printer is listed tap Select Printer, then choose a printer from the list. This list is determined by printers available to your iPad.
- Print options appear once a printer is selected. Tap current values to access toggle buttons for single vs. double-sided and color vs. black & white.
- If you want to print, tap Print on the top right corner of the Printer Options box.
- If you want to export, touch the print preview with finger and thumb, and "pinch out" or move your fingers outward to expand the preview. Tap the share icon in the upper right corner, and select your export method.