The following instructions are for users that login with their own individual email address (not for team platform).
Thread's Reports and Charts on the Web
- Sign in with your email address and personal password.
- Navigate to www.threadlearning.com and click Login, OR
- Navigate directly to mobile.threadlearning.com and login.
Click here to learn more about logging in to Thread.
Download Reports on the Web
All reports are editable. The "Progress" report and "Session Note" report are Word documents. The "Billing" and "Raw Data" reports are each Excel spreadsheets.
To download reports on the web:
- From the menu, click Download Reports to view the list of available reports.
- Select a report type
- Click the student drop-down list and select a student. The "Billing" report bypasses this step, since it covers the entire organization.
- Enter a desired date range. The "Raw Data" report bypasses this step and downloads the complete history.
- Click Download. Long reports can take a few minutes to download, it is recommended to keep the browser window open.
Print or Export Thread's Charts on the Web
- From the menu, click View Charts.
- Click the student's name area, and select a student from the drop-down list.
- Click on the program drop-down list (far right) and choose the desired chart.
- Under the student's name, click Print Chart.
- Select a destination (e.g., printer, PDF, google drive) and click Print.
Print or Export Thread's Charts on the iPad
To print or export a chart:
- Tap the Charts tab in the top-middle of Thread's screen.
- Use the drop-down menus to select a student's name and program.
- Tap Print Chart on the left-hand side under the student's name.
- If a printer is not listed, tap Select Printer, then select a printer from the list. This list is determined by available printers to your iPad.
- Print options appear once a printer is selected. Tap current values to access toggle buttons for single vs. double-sided and color vs. black & white.
- To print: tap Print on the top right corner of the "Printer Options" pop-up.
- To export: touch the print preview with finger and thumb, and "pinch out" or move your fingers outward to expand the preview. Tap the share icon in the upper right-hand corner, and select an export method.