To find Thread on the App Store:
- Using an iPad, navigate to the App Store and search for Thread Learning.
- Download the application
Please note, when using a mobile device, the App Store will only display compatible applications. Therefore, users will not find Thread with an iPhone. To use Thread from a mobile device, users need the web version.
Turn on Auto-Updates
This step is important! Staying on the latest Thread version will ensure users have the latest bug fixes and features.
- Using an iPad, navigate to Settings.
- Select your name at the top, just under the "Settings" heading.
- On the right, select iTunes & App Store
- Find the Updates toggle and flip it on.
Safely Delete and Reinstall Thread
For users that have been asked to delete and reinstall Thread due to a suspected problem, follow the instructions below.
- In Thread select the settings gear in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap Sign Out on the left column and then Sign Out. This step is for safety. If users have unsynced data they will receive a warning. If this happens, stop and go to an internet connection to let your data sync.
- Close Thread and find the Thread icon on the iPad.
- Touch and hold the Thread icon until it jiggles, then tap the x to delete it.
- For users experiencing an issue, restart the iPad.
- Proceed to installation steps above.