Last Updated: P20200426SBL (needs update)
Enter scores manually
Use this method to enter scores manually using the iPad or web.
- Locate the program that needs manual data entry. Programs are listed in both Private and Public tabs at the top of Thread’s main screen, or on the web Start a Session selection screen / session drawer.
- Tap the overflow menu (...) next to the program.
- Select Enter Score to access the Enter Score entry form.
- Enter the number correct in the top box, and number attempted in the next box.
- Scroll to select the date and time scores were collected.
- Tap Save to save the score.
NOTE: Scores can also be entered manually from the blue data collection drawer. However, this location does not offer the ability to change the date. Tap the program’s overflow menu on the main program selection screen to include date.