Enter Scores Manually
To enter scores manually using an iPad or the web:
- Locate the program that needs manual data entry. Programs are listed in both Private and Public tabs at the top of Thread’s main screen, or on the web "Start a Session" selection screen/session drawer.
- Click the overflow menu (...) next to the program.
- Select Enter Score to access the "Enter Score" entry form.
- Enter the number correct in the top box and number attempted in the next box.
- Scroll to select the date and time scores were collected.
- Click Save to save the score.
Please note: Scores can also be entered manually from the blue data collection drawer. However, this location does not offer the ability to change the date. Click the program’s overflow menu on the main program selection screen to include date.